Monday, August 16, 2010

I know it's Blue Monday...

But I am going to use this inspirational day to share some pictures I have come across lately that inspire me (many of which do include blue).  They are the newest additions to the "Inspiration Board":

First off- I found this picture in a magazine and it looks just like my dog (Iggy) when he was a puppy (I'm reeling you in with the cuteness factor- how could anyone resist this?)


I am always inspired by interior design magazines- after all- I did go to interior design school.  Lately (for the past year or so) I have been particularly drawn to Swedish design although, I must admit, I am not necessarily sure that I could live in a home where white is a main factor (refer to cute picture of The Iggyness above):

So white and clean!!  And- someday- I will own a Mora clock...

Don't you just love the tile floors?

I truly love the use of color in the next room- I have always been drawn to the combination of red and blue (I know- how can I love the simplicity of Swedish design and also love the boldness of this room?  Welcome to my mind...)


 And finally- my other favorite- the beach house.  Who wouldn't want to live here?


May your Monday be filled with puppy thoughts and beach house dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment