Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gothic

I recently explored my more gothic side when I needed a Halloween costume.  I have always been inspired by the Japanese Gothic Lolitas (if you aren't familar- Google it- some of the outfits are amazing!) and decided I would go as a Gothic Lolita-esque version of Wednesday Addams.  While imagining my costume, I decided a needed a doll- dressed exactly like I was dressed- to finish the costume.  Here is the result:


I was pretty pleased with the result but decided I would peruse Etsy to see other variations on the same gothic theme.  I came across VagabondCafe and was instantly in awe: 


Helen

Claudia

Idette
I truly love how "awfully" cute they are- and just the right amount of twistedness that I felt instantly drawn to them.  I might have to start a little collection...

1 comment:

  1. me encanta la primera muñeca, te pongo un enlace para entrar en mi blog

    http://anilegra.blogspot.com/search/label/cuadro
    este cuadro lo pinté para mi sobrina de 12 años que dice que es gótica

    ReplyDelete